February is over, and to celebrate this new month we'll get a different kind of surprise:
The Ficus Ruby Variegated.
This tree doesn't need much attention and will always please, no matter what your plant experience level is.
This plant is also known as a variegated Rubber Tree. It shows its distinct variegated Light red to pinkish color pattern and every each individual leaf are different form one another.
Here are some tips to take care of your beautiful new plant:
- Always try to keep plant on a higher humidity level.
- Water level: Keep plant highly moist and with higher humidity environment.
- Light Level: Mostly High light or at lease a window Light level should do best for this plant. Recommend higher light level environment.
- Fertilizer: Low - Medium Rate. (Once a month).
Propagating a ruby ficus is easier than you think! Here's how:
1. Cut a healthy stem of the plant about halfway up and dip the base in a root hormone.
2. Place the stem in soil so that there's at least an inch of space between it and the surface of the potting mix.
3. Water until soil is evenly moist, then water 3 times a week until new growth appears.
The ficus variegata is a very simple plant that needs little maintenance to become a beautiful houseplant. And it will last for years!
We hope you liked today's blog post and see you on the next one!'
Click here to buy this plant.